Help Shape the Future of Tinley Park by Providing Valuable Input Regarding Veterans Park
The Tinley Park-Park District will be utilizing mySidewalk to help communicate with residents about the redevelopment project at Veterans Park. This dedicated site is user-friendly, safe, and will provide valuable input to assist the Park District in making better, well-informed decisions on the wants and needs of the residents.
You can view the Intro Video and Site Concept Plan as a guest, but in order to post a response or leave a comment on the mySidewalk dedicated page, users must create an account. Accounts are 100% free and this simply ensures that the content on mySidewalk is civically focused and enforces user accountability. Our goal is to hear your voice; however, we ask that you keep it focused on improving our community. Remember, we are all in this together and want to shape the future of the Tinley Park Parks System.
Creating An Account
There are a variety of ways to create an account. You can sign up via email, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Select Sign In and Participants.
- Complete the field required to set up an account (need valid email address to complete process).
- Select Sign Up when you have finished.
- An email verification will appear in your email inbox. Please click the verify button in the email to identify yourself (this proves you are really you).
Social Media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn):
- If you sign in via Social Media, you can login using Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Simply select the preferred login option and type in your existing username and password for that site.
Once you have done this you can start contributing!