The Tinley Park-Park District is currently accepting applications for a Summer Camp Counselor and Inclusion Aide for the 2019 Summer Camp programs. Under the direction and supervision of the Camp Site Leader, the Counselor will assist in planning and organizing a comprehensive program equipped for camp participants as well as conducting and administering the program at the specified camp site.
The position will require applicant’s availability to work:
- Thursday, July 4 for the Park District’s Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Monday through Friday, June 10 through August 2, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Additional hours available for the extended camp program
- Training dates the week of June 1; exact dates yet to be determined
Education and training requirements:
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Associate’s Degree in Leisure Studies or related field is preferred
- Experience in day camp programs required
- Teaching experience preferred
Job Title: Summer Camp Counselors / Inclusion Aides
Start Date: June 1, 2019
Closing Date: open until position is filled
Click here to download employment application.
Complete and send to:
Human Resources Supervisor
Tinley Park – Park District
8125 W. 171st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477