The Tinley Park – Park District is looking for a qualified individual to fulfill the combined duties of the Art Party Attendant at the VVAC (Vogt Visual Arts Center) as well as the Theater Supervisor at the PAC (Performing Arts Center). This part time position will require a flexible schedule averaging 10 to 15 hours per week. Hours include occasional weekday afternoons/evenings and weekend days/afternoons/evenings. The qualified individual should be able to communicate effectively with the public and represent the operations and policies of the district. Good decision making and leadership skills are a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate art parties at the VVAC which include managing and teaching up to 20 children per party different crafts and interactive party activities
- Supervise VVAC & PAC functions while assisting patrons and answering questions
- Provide information about upcoming shows, classes and special events to interested guests
- Operate the PAC ticket booth for events requiring tickets
- Complete daily office work as assigned by Recreation Supervisor
Job Title: Art Party Attendant / Theater Supervisor
Location: Vogt Visual Art Center and Performing Art Center
Start Date: Immediate
Closing Date: open until filled
Click here to download employment application.
Complete and send to:
Tinley Park – Park District
8125 W. 171st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477