Yes online registration is available.
- You have a user ID and password if you have participated in any of our activities or memberships. Forgot your user ID or password? Click here!
- New accounts created online default to Non-Resident status. You will be contacted by Park District personnel to provide the additional requirements shown below.
- Non-Residents and Park District Residents must provide the requirements shown below to set up their account. Birth Certificates are required for all children age 15 and under. Proof of residency is required by showing a valid Drivers License or State ID and one item listed below:
- Current itemized tax bill
- Current month’s utility bill
- Voter’s registration card
- Vehicle registration
- Birth certificate
- You can not purchase memberships and/or secure a room or pavilion rental online.
- You can obtain membership information by clicking the specific facility shown under Pass and Facility Information below.
- You can check available dates for rooms and/or pavilions under Rentals. Additional information is available on the Rental or Park Pavilion Permit pages.
- If you or your dependents require special accommodations for our programs, call us at 708-342-4200.
The Tinley Park-Park District is located in Tinley Park, IL – a southwest suburb of Chicago. Its main offices are located in the Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center, 8125 W. 171st St, Tinley Park.
The Village of Tinley Park and the Tinley Park-Park District are two, separate governing bodies. This means each entity has their own district boundaries from which property taxes are allocated. While most of the Village and Park District boundaries overlap in Tinley Park, there is a small section near the Brookside Glen subdivision that is part of the Village of Tinley Park but not the Park District, and a small portion of southwest Oak Forest that is part of the Tinley Park-Park District, but not the Village of Tinley Park. If you are confused as to which districts you reside in, check your most recent property tax bill.