The Tinley Park-Park District is hiring Gym Attendant(s) with flexible schedules averaging 12 to 15 hours per week. Hours include weekday afternoons/evenings and weekend days/afternoons. Ability to work late mornings on no-school days is a plus. The qualified individual should be able to communicate effectively with the public and represent the operations and policies of the district. Good decision making and leadership skills are a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising gym activities
- Preparing/setting up for scheduled athletic programs
- Assisting patrons with specific program information
- Maintaining a professional, diplomatic, and friendly relationship with patrons and guests.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR/AED, First Aid Certifications
Job Title: Gym Attendant – Part Time
Location: Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center
Salary: $10.25 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Click here to download employment application.
Complete and send to:
Tinley Park – Park District
8125 W. 171st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477