As we move into Restore Illinois Phase 3, many of our summer programs are set to proceed. Some programs have new start/end dates so be sure to note this when you register. For those that are not confirmed yet, the payment deferral will continue until such time as the program start is confirmed.
We encourage everyone to use our online registration system to maintain stay-at-home. If you have an established account in our system but do not know your user name and password, please contact the Park District office at (708) 342-4200. To simplify the process we are allowing those new to online registration to create their account at the time of registration. All accounts default to non-resident. You will be contacted by Park District personnel to provide the additional requirements as shown below.
When registering online, you have the ability to verify and update your household information. It is very important to maintain an accurate, active email address that is checked often. Emails are the first medium of communication with those who are registered for Park District programs and/or activities.
This is how the registration process works for this temporary period:
- Register for the programs and activities as usual.
- Online registration is the quickest option.
- For some programs, online registration automatically indicate that a Waitlist exists for this activity. This is our temporary process for deferring payment.
- Click on “Continue with this enrollment”
- The Shopping Cart will show a zero balance due
- Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”, although no payment is required
- A receipt will be emailed to your email address on file indicating your place on the waitlist.
- Once exact dates for the classes are finalized, participants on the waitlist are moved to active status in the program.
- A second receipt is sent to your email address on file indicating a balance due with a notation at the bottom of the receipt requesting that you “Please pay the balance within 48 hours to keep this registration active.”
New to online registration? Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
The Tinley Park-Park District offers quick and easy online registration for most classes and programs. Some classes have tiered fee structures and are marked as “Please note: no online registration” or in the programming brochure. These require mail-in or in person registration at Bettenhausen Recreation Center.
The following Summer 2020 programs are not available for online registration:
Senior Ice Cream Social
Golf & Goodies
Drop-in Fitness Class Card
In order to establish an account, Non-Residents and Residents must provide the requirements shown below to set up their account. Birth Certificates are required for all children age 15 and under.
Proof of residency is required by showing a valid Drivers License or State ID and one item listed below:
A credit/debit card is required to process online transactions. We currently accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. If a transaction is not fully completed, you will not be enrolled in the class. Please print your receipt; it is your confirmation that the transaction completed successfully. If you cannot print a receipt you may not be enrolled. If you have any problems while registering, please do not hesitate to call our office at 708-342-4200.
2020 Registration Dates:
2020 Winter/Spring Brochure
Residents: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
Non-residents: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
2020 Summer Brochure
Residents: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
Non-residents: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
2020 Fall Brochure
Residents: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
Non-residents: Tuesday, August 18, 2019 | 9:00 a.m.