The Tinley Park-Park District offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities for businesses and community members. Sponsorships are wonderful ways to give back to your community while receiving promotional recognition for your generosity. Without the help of sponsors many of our events would not be possible. You contribute to the success of these activities and gain visibility in the process.
Some of the most popular opportunities are:
- Our 5K and 8K race series–both Presenting sponsorship and basic sponsors are available; click either for further details
- Thursdays in the Park concert and movie series held every the summer
- Many free community events throughout the year such as our Irish Tea Party before the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, a Clover Hunt, Flashlight Easter egg hunt, Friday Night Jazz at Vogt Visual Arts Center, World’s Greatest Mom Essay Contest, and three events at our Canine Campus Dog Park and our Annual 4th of July Extravaganza, Fall Family Fest, and many more!
- Monthly Senior luncheons and Bingo
- Kid’s Fishing Derby in June
- Advertising in our seasonal program brochures. Click here for rates
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities with the Tinley Park-Park District, please contact Carol Bradtke at 708-342-4254 or email at email@example.com