The Tinley Park–Park District is seeking a Part Time Laborer with demonstrated skills in general park maintenance duties. A maintained clean, valid Driver’s License is required.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- General Park Maintenance & Site Clean-Up
- Athletic Field Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Custodial Maintenance
- Routine Tasks & Projects
Part Time hours for this position:
- Require weekend work on Saturdays and Sundays, 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Weekday Winter hours range 10-25 hours/week (in addition to the required 10 weekend hours)
- Weekday Summer hours average 35 hours/week (in addition to the required 5 weekend hours)
- Scheduled hours are based on workload
The qualified individual should be well motivated, and possess good decision making and leadership skills. Must be willing to work in various weather conditions. Basic knowledge of hand tools and small machinery is a plus. Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening. This position is IMRF Qualified.
Job Title: Laborer (Part Time)
Location: Parks Department
Salary: $10.00 per hour / IMRF Qualified Position
Start Date: Immediate
Closing Date: Open Until Filled