The Tinley Park-Park District is seeking a motivated individual with good decision making skills to join the Front Counter Service Team at the Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center. After training is complete, this part-time position is required to work various shifts including opening (5:15am) and weekends. Flexible availability is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, answering phones, checking and scanning membership passes and providing specific program information
- Performing all necessary registration functions and sales such as facility pass and program registration, class transfers, wait-lists, printing of reports, and data entry
- Processing picnic permits and room rental inquiries
- Performing daily office operations such as opening and closing procedures
- Conducting facility tours to familiarize patrons with the Park District
The qualified individual should be able to communicate effectively with the public and represent the operations and policies of the district. Ability to work with a variety of computer software programs is required. Good decision making and leadership skills are a must.
Location: Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center
Start Date: Immediate
Closing Date: Open until filled
Click here to download employment application.
Complete and send to:
8125 W. 171st Street
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477