The Tinley Park-Park District is seeking a motivated, customer service oriented individual to join our Front Desk Team. The Service Team Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations of the Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center front desk which includes but is not limited to all opening procedures, facility memberships, activity registrations, training/scheduling of Service Team Attendants and coordinating communications between the front desk and all other departments.
This full time position requires flexible day hours and will include one weekend day shift per month. A mandatory physical, drug screening, and criminal background check are required prior to employment. The position is IMRF Pension qualified and Full-Time benefits apply.
- high school diploma or equivalent required
- experience in an office environment required
- minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in an office environment preferred
- knowledge of VSI Rectrac software preferred
- CPR Certification or the ability to obtain a CPR Certification required
Job Title: Service Team Coordinator (Full Time, IMRF Qualified Position)
Location: Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center
Salary: $14 – $15.00/hour
Closing Date: June 10th, 2019
Please submit a completed resume and application to:
Human Resources Supervisor
8125 West 171st Street
Tinley Park, Illinois 60477