The Tinley Park-Park District produces three programming brochures per year. Each brochure is jam-packed with programs, leagues, classes, and special events. Brochures are mailed out to each household within the Tinley Park-Park District’s boundaries. If you have not received a copy of the brochure by the week after the estimated delivery date posted here, please contact the Park District and one will be sent to you, or stop in at the Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center to pick one up.
2020 Fall Brochure
Residents Online/Mail-in/Drop-off: Tuesday, August 4, 2020| 9:00 a.m.
Resident In Person: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
Non-residents Online/Mail-in/Drop-off: Tuesday, August 18, 2020| 9:00 a.m.
Non-resident In Person: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
We offer many programs to help parents supplement e-learning and provide socialization time for the kids! Click here to see quick reference guide to STEM, Athletics, Art and music programs–then browse the Fall brochure for the full descriptions and to register!
Activity Dates: September 2020 to January 2021
2020 Summer Brochure
Activity Dates: June – September, 2020
We encourage everyone to use our online registration system to maintain our stay-at-home. If you have an established account in our system but do not know your user name and password, please contact the Park District office at (708) 342-4200. To simplify the process we are allowing those new to online registration to create their account at the time of registration. All accounts default to non-resident. You will be contacted by Park District personnel to provide the additional requirements as shown below.
When registering online, you have the ability to verify and update your household information. It is very important to maintain an accurate, active email address that is checked often. Emails are the first medium of communication with those who are registered for Park District programs and/or activities.
This is how the registration process works for this temporary period:
- Register for the programs and activities as usual.
- Online registration is the quickest option.
- Online registration automatically indicate that a Waitlist exists for this activity. This is our temporary process for deferring payment.
- Click on “Continue with this enrollment”
- The Shopping Cart will show a zero balance due
- Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”, although no payment is required
- A receipt will be emailed to your email address on file indicating your place on the waitlist.
- Once exact dates for the classes are finalized, participants on the waitlist are moved to active status in the program.
- A second receipt is sent to your email address on file indicating a balance due with a notation at the bottom of the receipt requesting that you “Please pay the balance within 48 hours to keep this registration.”
For those unable to use online registration, a drop box is located outside Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center, Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. These registrations are also put on the waitlists. DO NOT INCLUDE CASH OR CHECKS!
2020 Winter-Spring Brochure
2019 Fall Brochure
2019 Summer Brochure