Tinley Park-Park District Residents!
The FREE Resident ID Card is required for children age 15 and younger for daily admission. To ensure residency privileges are not abused, all patrons paying for a daily visit at the Water Park or Recreation Center must prove their residency within the Tinley Park-Park District boundaries to receive the discounted resident rate. Children show this card at the Water Park gate or Recreation Center front desk and pay the resident daily fee. Report cards and school ID’s do not prove residency. Those age 16 and older use their Driver’s License for identification.
A parent must accompany their child(ren) age 15 and younger to the Recreation Center front desk to obtain the Resident ID Card. To obtain a new card for your child, bring the following identification to the Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center:
Residency Requirements: All children must be listed in the household. Proof of residency is required by showing:
- A valid Drivers License or State ID and one of these items:
- Current month’s utility bill
- Current itemized tax bill
- Voters registration card
- Vehicle registration
- Birth certificate for each child
Once residency for each child is established, a photo is taken and the Resident ID Card issued. This card is valid until 12/31 of each year and must be renewed annually. Resident ID Card renewals require the parent to come in to renew for their child with a valid Drivers License or State ID. If lost, the replacement fee is $5.00.
- Allowing an unauthorized person to use this card will result in your loss of this privilege.
- This card cannot be used in place of your annual membership card.
- Residents that cannot prove residency are charged the non-resident rate.